1. START OFF THIS STARRY NIGHT – Who doesn’t like delicious homemade cookies? Here’s your chance to enjoy a wonderful variety of cookies prepared by famous French Maid member JoAnn Verkler. Save yourself a trip to the snack bar and enjoy them with your friends and neighbors right at your seat. You won’t be able to put them down, but if you do they are packaged to take home.
Donated by JoAnn Verkler
2. WEEKEND IN NAPA WITH WINEMAKER –Set your sights on 3 nights in Napa Valley and spending that time with your host and sixth generation winemaker, Tim Bacino of GEN 7 Wines. He’ll be your private tour guide as he takes you to some of the most sought-after wineries and vineyards that are not always open to the public. The weekend includes: Two fun filled days touring amazing wineries, barrel tasting and meeting Tim’s legendary wine making friends and owners. Two farm to table dinners and two farm to table lunches from some of the best chefs in Napa VIP reception at Tim’s tasting room on the day of your arrival. 3 night stay in the Vista Collina Resort or the Meritage Resort and spa
3. HITCHING POST WINES – DINNER FOR 12 – Bring your appetite and enjoy a multi-course dinner for 12 at the new Hitching Post Wines Tasting Room. The evenings dinner will be provided by Wine maker and chef, Frank Ostini and his team from the iconic Hitching Post II restaurant which sits adjacent to the tasting room site. You and your guests will enjoy an array of Santa Maria style courses grilled over seasoned red oak. Each course will be paired with a selection of Hitching Post wine, sure to enhance your dining experience.
Donated by Frank Ostini, Hitching Post II, and Hartley- Ostini Hitching Post Wines
4. NOT A ‘MAD HATTERS’ DREAM – A real live opportunity to own a Beaver cowboy hat designed and made especially for you. Constructed of 100% Beaver, this masterpiece will be made specifically to accommodate your unique needs thereby ensuring proper head size and shape requirements for a perfect fit. Hat includes edge binding on brim and ribbon hatband. Can be a men’s or ladies hat.
Donated by KJ Murphy, Custom Hat Maker, Santa Ynez
5.TACO NIGHT WITH THE BROTHERS FOR 20 GUESTS –Brother’s Matt and Jeff Nichols from the Red Barn in Santa Ynez will prepare their famous Thursday night only prime filet tacos accompanied by fresh ceviche, homemade chip, salsa and guacamole for 20 in your home. Margaritas will be flowing and a diverse selection of beers, including an American Lager, IPA and Brown Ale crafted by M.Special Brewery.
Donated Matt and Jeff Nichols, Red Barn and M.Special Brewery
6. CONTEMPORARY EQUINE ACRYLIC –A contemporary equine acrylic on canvas capturing the essence of a ranch with a touch of modern flair.
Donated by Dennees of Santa Ynez
7. HISTORICAL DINNER FOR 12-Chefs Maili Halme and Conrad Gonzales are combining forces to offer a Wine Dinner for 12 guests at the Historic Landmark, The Station, in Los Alamos. In August, Conrad Gonzales opened the Cisko Kid Eatery in the Los Alamos Station for both special events and everyday fare. The Station is an ideal location for Rehearsal Dinners, Wine Dinners, Birthday Parties and Special Events. Chef Conrad and Chef Maili will work directly with the client who buys this auction item to create an exclusive dinner celebrating our local ranches, farms and vineyards. Founded in 1926, The Station is Santa Barbara County Historical Landmark 39 and offers dining options for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. Date of event to be mutually agreed on by all parties.
Donated by Maili Halme, and Conrad Gonzales.
8. A GRAND WEST COAST TRAIN ADVENTURE-En route daily between Los Angeles and Seattle, the Coast Starlight train passes through Santa Barbara, the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento and Portland. Widely regarded as one of the most spectacular of all train routes, the Coast Starlight links the greatest cities on the West Coast. The scenery along the Coast Starlight route is unsurpassed. The dramatic snow-covered peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Shasta, lush forests, fertile valleys and long stretches of Pacific Ocean shoreline provide a stunning backdrop for your journey This legendary train features Superliner Sleeping and Dining Car accommodations and spectacular views from our renowned Sightseer Lounge Car. Spend a day in Seattle sightseeing, exploring Pike’s Place, etc. and stay the night at a downtown hotel before heading back home.
9. ITALIAN DINNER FOR 12 ON THE PATIO WITH LEONARD-Experience the authentic, family style Italian cuisine. Join Leonardo and experience the warm atmosphere of his childhood when getting together at the dinner table was always a feast. Leonardo invites you to taste a great variety of classic Italian dishes as well as his interpretations and his new, unique recipes.
Enjoy dinner for 12 on the patio, champagne will be flowing along with appetizers, wine and a 4 course authentic Italian meal.
Donated by Leoardo’s Ristorante and Pizzeria
10. A DAY AT THE ALISAL RANCH FOR GROUP OF 6 – Saddle up one of the Alisal horses and take one of the majestic trails or hop aboard the hay wagon for a brisk morning ride to the historic Adobe Camp for breakfast. After you have had some of the best flapjacks you’ll ever taste you will return to the guest ranch to take the lake shuttle to Alisal lake. Spend the afternoon at the lake fishing, boating, kayaking, canoeing and enjoy a picnic lunch. The lake staff will be on hand to assist with all of your fishing and boating needs. Try your hand at fishing with a wide variety of fishing gear and tackle. Alisal lake is a catch and release only so a fishing license is not required.
Donated by the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort
11. PRIVATE BEACHFRONT VILLA IN PUERTO VALLARTA-Bienvenidos a Villa Encanto! In the small village of Bucerias, just 20 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta International Airport, lies the private, beach-front estate known as Villa Encanto. Recently renovated by its owners, this magnificent 8 Bedroom villa is fully staffed and can accommodate up to 22 guests with children. The main house is over 5,000 square feet and consists of 5 beautifully decorated bedrooms that open on to private terraces, all with king size beds and private bathrooms. Two of the rooms have ocean views while the remaining three have pool views. Beyond the main house, in the center of the estate, is the large swimming pool and guest house. The guest house consists of 3 bedrooms each with a private bathroom, king size bed, and AC. Between the 3 private bedrooms is a studio with a King bed and AC.
Staff will be there to make sure your vacation is perfect in every way. They offer a full time chef who will prepare two meals of your choice per day (cost of food and beverages are not included) as well as her staff (morning and evening assistant) to set up service and make your special margarita and or cocktail. Housekeepers will greet you daily to help with any special requests as well as English speaking property manager who is your personal concierge. This package includes 8 days/7 nights at this retreat.
A $500 refundable security deposit is required when the reservation is made. Airfare and transportation are not included. All cost of food, beverages, and tips are the responsibility of the guest. English speaking professional property manager will be available 24/7 and help with food, airport transfers, excursions, golf and fishing outings, etc. This is a very popular package and available dates fill up quickly. EXPIRATION DATE DECEMBER 15, 2021.
12. NASHVILLE NIGHTS 2020 VIP TICKETS – Wouldn’t it be nice to know that your tickets for next year’s 20th Anniversary show are already taken care of? This package contains 4 Fandango level VIP tickets that include the the best seats in the theater, BBQ in the courtyard before the show, drink tickets, and post concert dessert reception back stage. You and 3 guests will also be invited to a meet and greet with the Nashville Artists at the welcoming cocktail reception held 2 days before the Nashville Nights at the Root 246 Restaurant.
Donated by Friendship House
13. AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR STRAIGHT FROM NASHVILLE – Who will Marv Green get to autograph his acoustic guitar this year? Famous country music stars, well know singer songwriters from past Nashville Nights shows, maybe both? You will have to wait until the night of the event to find out.
Donated by Marv Green