1. START OFF THIS STARRY NIGHT – by winning, and if you like, by sharing some of this ‘extravaganza of favorites’ made by the ‘cookie elves’ of Friendship House.
Donated by SFH Auxiliary Members
2. LANDSCAPING – Southern California’s climate is ideal for outdoor living. With warm summers and mild winters you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. This is a very special package offered by Greenscapes Landscaping, a premier Valley landscaping company. This package includes a very generous (8) hours of clean-up, weed whacking, light tree trimming, general landscape maintenance and seasonal plant installation. A $150 Gift Certificate is included to purchase plants and a Stockholm loveseat bench and side table is also included which will be a simple, yet elegant addition to your porch or patio. Constructed from all-weather PE wicker and steel, the Stockholm bench will provide maximum comfort while you enjoy the outdoors.
Donated by Kayla and Jesus Perez, Greenscapes Landscaping Inc, Santa Ynez, Solvang Hardware Store, and Harrisons Hardware and Nursery.
3. POLO ANYONE –
Nestled between the Pacific Coast Ocean and the Southern California foothills, the Santa Barbara Polo Club beckons to you. Santa Barbara Polo Club is the premier destination for summer polo. Players and Patrons from all across the globe call Santa Barbara their home for the summer, bringing world class polo to the Southern California coast.
You and 5 guests will spend an exciting Sunday afternoon of heart pumping Polo action in your own private box. You and your guests will be picked up by SB Executive Transportation , enjoy Mimosa’s on the ride down and lunch will be served in your box seats. Signature SB Polo hats are also include to complete your look. (available mid April to October, date to be determined)
Donated by Ann Young and Santa Barbara Executive Transportation
4. AN EXTRAORDINARY OFFER – Local chef, Maili Halme, is giving you a choice between two cooking options this year: She will either donate one of her party-style Cooking Classes for you and 12 of your friends or she will cook dinner during the week for up to four people from her Boost and Balance Diet. Boost and Balance dinners include Seared Salmon, Sautéed, Roast Chicken, Beef Sirloin and more all with fresh vegetables and fruits. Accommodations will be made for food likes and dislikes. If you choose the Cooking Class it must be scheduled between January and March of 2017. If you choose the Boost and Balance dinners they are only offered during the week of January 9-January 13, 2017.
Donated by Maili Halme
5. RANGER CRUISE – Enjoy a two-hour cruise for six (6) aboard a historic 99-year old sport fishing yacht, once used by John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart, and Erroll Flynn along the Santa Barbara Coast. Included are all the fixings to enjoy Dark and Stormy cocktails which are popular within the sailing community. The simple mixture of dark rum and ginger beer makes for a great cocktail in any weather. Also included is a gift certificate for charcuterie and cheese platter to enjoy on your voyage. Includes a tour of the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum (subject to availability and weather conditions)
Donated by Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
6. ARE YOU THE NEXT NASHVILLE STAR? – Here is your opportunity check record a song off your bucket list or to launch your own song on the radio and become the next Nashville Star. This package includes up to a 4 hour recording session at Playback Recording Studio in Santa Barbara. Record your own song or sing a duet with our very own Dylan Ortega who is performing in the courtyard at Nashville Nights. Don’t worry if you are off pitch a little, they can fix that in the studio. You and 3 guest will be transported in style by Santa Barbara Executive Transportation to Santa Barbara, a photographer will be “paparazzi “ for the day and you will end the day at Lucky’s Restaurant in Montecito for dinner. Once your song has been recorded, start planning your song release party. Krazy Country has agreed to play your song the radio. They will let you know exactly what time and day the song will “drop” on the radio and you will be able to use a Gift Certificate from El Rancho for appetizers and party platters for 20 guests to attend your “release party” hosted by you.
Donated by Playback Recording Studios, Santa Barbara Executive Transportation, El Rancho Market, Krazy County106.7 and Dylan Ortega.
7. NOT A ‘MAD HATTERS’ DREAM – A real live opportunity to own a Beaver blend cowboy hat designed and made especially for you. Constructed of 50% Beaver, 50% Rabbit, this masterpiece will be made specifically to accommodate your unique needs thereby ensuring proper head size and shape requirements for a perfect fit. Hat includes edge binding on brim and ribbon hatband.
Donated by KJ Murphy, Custom Hat Maker, Santa Ynez
8. HANDMADE SADDLEBAGS – Here is an opportunity to own your own hand tooled leather saddle bags by Rick Layman. We are even throwing in a cutting board, cheese knife and corkscrew and two bottles of wine to have on hand while you are out on the range and ready for a picnic.
Donated by Rick Layman
9. PRESQU’ILE WINERY PRIVATE TOUR AND PICNIC FOR 8 – Enjoy the day with 7 of your favorite friends at Presqu’ile Winery for a private tour and wine tasting. Situated high atop a hill, with ocean and vineyard views, the Presqu’ile Winery is truly stunning. Beautifully designed, and infused with the gracious southern charm of the Murphy family, Presqu’ile offers one of the most memorable wine tasting experiences on California’s Central Coast. Transportation to and from Santa Maria will be included. Start off with a tour and tasting providing you and your guests with an overview of the Presqu’ile story, estate, wines and winery. Wines are tasted throughout the experience as you tour the tasting room, cave, white wine and red wine levels and the outlook terrace. The tour concludes with a side by side tasting of three Presqu’ile Pinot Noirs paired with a selection of artisan cheeses. Enjoy picnic box lunches provided by Bell Street Farm Eatery, drink more wine, play bocce ball and spend a relaxing day with friends.
Donated by Presquile Winery and Bell Street Farm
10. RARE PRIVATE WINEMAKER DINNER – Gather a group of 10 to enjoy an exclusive winemaker dinner hosted by Andrew Murray, winemaker and owner of Andrew Murray Vineyards and Chefs Matt and Jeff Nichols owners of The Red Barn and Sides restaurants. Enjoy a 4 course gourmet dinner in the wine cellar at Andrew Murray Vineyards paired with special wines selected by Andrew himself. (Saturday’s are excluded)
Donated by Matt and Jeff Nichols of The Brothers Restaurants, and Andrew Murray Vineyards
11. ‘BOVINE STANCE’ Brushed Gel Giclee Canvas 50″x40″
This Original painting by Emma Brooks will look fabulous in your home, office or business.
Donated by Denees of Santa Ynez