1. START OFF THIS STARRY NIGHT – by winning, and if you like, by sharing some of this ‘extravaganza of favorites’ made by the ‘cookie elves’ of Friendship House.
Donated by SFH Auxiliary Members and JoAnn Verkler
2. LANDSCAPING – Southern California’s climate is ideal for outdoor living. With warm summers and mild winters you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. This is a very special package offered by Greenscapes Landscaping, a premier Valley landscaping company. This package includes a very generous (8) hours of clean-up, weed whacking, light tree trimming, general landscape maintenance and seasonal plant installation. $150 worth of California native drought tolerant plants from Manzanita Nursey is included along with foldable canvas Multi-Purpose Cart for finishing touches.
Donated by Kayla Perez, Greenscapes Landscaping Inc, Santa Ynez, Manzanita Nursery.
3. HITCHING POST DINNER –
A uninue opportunity for you to host up to 20 guests to a private dinner/BBQ at your home prepared by Chef Frank Ostini of the Hitching Post paired with Hitching Post wines. Frank will blend traditional Santa Maria Barbecue with eclectic local ingredients and award winning wines for an exciting evening of cuisine that is uniquely its own. Frank Ostini has been praised extensively in Gourmet magazine, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, Sunset and USA Today. Everyone agrees that for mouthwatering western barbecue and world class California Pinot Noir, the Hitching Post is the place to be. So don’t miss this opportunity!
Donated by Frank Ostini, Hitching Post Buellton, and Hartley- Ostini Hitching Post Wines
4. RANGER CRUISE – Enjoy a two-hour cruise for six (6) aboard a historic 99-year old sport fishing yacht, once used by John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart, and Erroll Flynn along the Santa Barbara Coast. Included are all the fixings to enjoy Dark and Stormy cocktails which are popular within the sailing community. The simple mixture of dark rum and ginger beer makes for a great cocktail in any weather. Also included is a gift certificate for charcuterie and cheese platter to enjoy on your voyage. Includes a tour of the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum (subject to availability and weather conditions)
Donated by Santa Barbara Maritime Museum and El Rancho Market
5. NOT A ‘MAD HATTERS’ DREAM – A real live opportunity to own a Beaver cowboy hat designed and made especially for you. Constructed of 100% Beaver, this masterpiece will be made specifically to accommodate your unique needs thereby ensuring proper head size and shape requirements for a perfect fit. Hat includes edge binding on brim and ribbon hatband. Can be a men’s or ladies hat.
Donated by KJ Murphy, Custom Hat Maker, Santa Ynez
6. Saddle Up For The 51st Annual American Country Music Awards This November! – Now in its 51st year, the Annual CMA Awards November 8th is billed as “Country Music’s Biggest Night.” The CMAs are also the longest-running yearly music award show in the entire history of television. But why sit at home when you can dress to impress and brush elbows with your favorite musicians and larger-than-life stars in person? We have your tickets to the big event! The CMAs get better every year, and you never know what’s going to happen. Spectators are promised countless memorable moments, including Red Carpet fashions, live music performances, celebrity presenters, special tributes, and heartfelt speeches. Package includes 2 tickets to November 8, 2017 CMA awards show and hotel accommodations for three nights, November 7, 8, 9th at one of the premier hotels in downtown Nashville. Discover the country music capital of the world while staying at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Situated in the heart of the business district, this downtown Nashville hotel allows for maximum exploration. Walking distance to Music City Center and attractions like Bridgestone Arena where the CMA awards will be held, B.B. King’s Blues Club, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium and the Historic Second Avenue District.
Donated by Marv Green
7. AN EXTRAORDINARY OFFER – ‘An amazing opportunity to help celebrate the exciting return of our long missed Historic Mattei’s Tavern IN STYLE with this very special offering. Bring your favorite friends as the new Owner and Chef of Mattei’s Tavern , Maili Halme, together with Brian and Shamra Strange of Strange Family Vineyards provide a celebratory dinner for 10 in their newly created venue.’ Expires October 23, 2018, Not available on Mondays or Tuesdays as restaurant is closed.
Donated by Maili Halme, and Strange Family Vineyards
8. ‘TEXAS LONGHORN’ – This Original High Definition Giclee print on canvas, made in the USA, will look fabulous in your home, office or business. Size is 50 Wide x 40 high
Donated by Denees of Santa Ynez
9. LAKE TAHOE GET-A-WAY – Situated on the pristine shoreline of South Lake Tahoe, The Landing Resort and Spa is the only luxury waterfront resort in the area. Recently voted by the 2015 Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards – Top Resorts in Northern California, #1. The Resort is only 3 blocks from the lively downtown area, Casinos and Heavenly Village which offers shopping, restaurants and galleries. South Lake Tahoe offers a variety of activities year round with spectacular lakeside dining options with amazing views of the lake and sunsets. This get-a-way includes a 3 night stay in a Superior lakefront room with awe-inspiring vistas of Lake Tahoe, a sunset dinner cruise or afternoon sightseeing cruise on the M.S. Dixie II.an authentic paddle wheeler, airfare for 2 from Santa Barbara to Reno Nevada, transportation to and from resort.
Donated by Anonymous Donor
10. HANDMADE SADDLEBAGS – Here is an opportunity to own your own custom leather saddle bags by Rick Layman. These are “Santa Ynez Valley Picnic Saddlebags” Fully handcrafted and tooled, and each bag is generously cut to accommodate two full-sized wine bottles in an upright position. The near bag includes a cheeseboard, knife, and corkscrew, each in its own compartment. The off-side bag accommodates two stainless steel stemless wine glasses and two bottles of wine.
Donated by Rick Layman
11. PRIVATE PAINTING PARTY IN THE VINEYARD- Are you looking for something unique to do in wine country with your friends?
Santa Ynez Valley is home to some of the most beautiful and world-renowned vineyards in California. Imagine you and 19 of your friends, surrounded by the unparalleled beauty of Andrew Murray Vineyards off Foxen Canyon with a paintbrush in one hand and a glass of estate wine in the other. This is a perfect, stress-free environment that will both inspire your creative spirit and indulge the wine-lover in you. You’ll even walk away with a masterpiece of your own to commemorate the occasion. If you’re thinking, “I don’t have an artistic bone in my body,” or “but, I don’t know how to paint,” don’t worry! A trained artist will walk you through the entire painting process step-by-step. Then enjoy the rest of the afternoon with lunch provided by the Brothers at Sides in Los Olivos and more Andrew Murray Wine.
Donated by Andrew Murray Vineyards, Matt and Jeff Nichols of The Brothers Restaurants, and Gypsy Art Studio.
12. NASHVILLE NIGHTS 2018 VIP TICKETS – Wouldn’t it be nice to know that your tickets for next year’s event are already taken care of? This package contains 4 Fandango level VIP tickets that includethe the best seats to the show, BBQ in the courtyard before the show, drink tickets, and post concert dessert reception. , You and 3 guests will also be invited to a meet and greet with the Nashville Artists at the welcoming cocktail reception held 2 days before the Nashville Nights at the Root 246 Restaurant.
Donated by Friendship House