1. START OFF THIS STARRY NIGHT – bWho doesn’t like delicious homemade cookies? Here’s your chance to enjoy a wonderful variety of cookies prepared by famous French Maid member JoAnn Verkler with assistance from visiting San Francisco pastry chef Kalin Allen. Save yourself a trip to the snack bar and enjoy them with your friends and neighbors right at your seat. You won’t be able to put them down, but if you do they are packaged to take home.
Donated by JoAnn Verkler and Kalin Allen
2. PROMISES – Framed photographic image of a white rose, titled ‘Promises.’
The photo is printed on canvas, and framed in a wide black wood frame. Size 40″x60″. This is a stunning image and will bring peace into any space or bedroom.
Donated by Z Folio
3. HITCHING POST WINES – DINNER FOR 12 – Bring your appetite and enjoy a multi-course dinner for 12 at the new Hitching Post Wines Tasting Room. The evenings dinner will be provided by Wine maker and chef, Frank Ostini and his team from the iconic Hitching Post II restaurant which sits adjacent to the tasting room site. You and your guests will enjoy an array of Santa Maria style courses grilled over seasoned red oak. Each course will be paired with a selection of Hitching Post wine, sure to enhance your dining experience.
Donated by Frank Ostini, Hitching Post II, and Hartley- Ostini Hitching Post
4. NOT A ‘MAD HATTERS’ DREAM – A real live opportunity to own a Beaver cowboy hat designed and made especially for you. Constructed of 100% Beaver, this masterpiece will be made specifically to accommodate your unique needs thereby ensuring proper head size and shape requirements for a perfect fit. Hat includes edge binding on brim and ribbon hatband. Can be a men’s or ladies hat.
Donated by KJ Murphy, Custom Hat Maker, Santa Ynez
5. PIT MASTER BBQ CLASS FOR 12 GUESTS – The one and only Kurt Alldrege from the Chef’s Touch will bring his BBQ Rig to you for a hands on Pit Master BBQ class for 12. Work side-by-side with Kurt to grill and prepare different types of meats and sides. Learn to develop your own BBQ techniques to use in your backyard cooking. Of course you get to enjoy your creations with a full lunch or dinner.
Donated by Kurt Alldrege, Chef’s Touch
6. FLOOR MIRROR WITH HIDDEN JEWELRY STORAGE – This beautifully designed floor mirror with jewelry armoire is a great addition to any bedroom. Crafted from hardwood solids and veneers, this full-length mirror features a rich brown gesso finish with black rub-through and gold highlights. The mirror is styled with a heavily gadrooned frame with rope molding that acts as the door pull. The delightful hidden surprise is that the mirror opens to reveal felt-lined jewelry storage. Bring this floor mirror home and add storage, style, and a safe place to keep your precious silver and glittering gold.
Donated by Denees of Santa Ynez
7. HISTORICAL DINNER FOR 12– ‘The Spanish government granted Rancho San Julian to Josė de la Guerra in 1837. Travelers would come on the old stagecoach road from the Santa Barbara Mission to La Purisma Mission and stop at Rancho San Julian for a meal. Meals were served in the Cowboy Dining Room of the historic Casa Adobe at 6:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM daily.
Today, Elizabeth Poett is the 7th generation to work her family’s 14,000 acre cattle ranch that feels untouched by time. Elizabeth and her husband raise beef, sheep, chickens and turkeys. They also have a full community garden and fruit orchard.
Travel back two centuries to old California with Rancher Elizabeth Poett and Chef Maili Halme while they prepare a historical dinner for ten guests from the bounty of the ranch. The evening will begin with a tour of the ranch with live music, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres under the arbor. Dinner will be served promptly at 6:00 in the Cowboy Room just as it was 1755.
Donated by Maili Halme, and Elizabeth Poett
8. BLUEBIRD CAFE – The Bluebird Cafe is one of the world’s preeminent listening rooms and the venue has gained worldwide recognition as a songwriter’s performance space where the “heroes behind the hits” perform their own songs; songs that have been recorded by chart-topping artists in all genres of music. This is your chance to attend a VIP in the round performance by our very own Marv Green and Leslie Satcher along with other well-known songwriters. This package includes airfare for two and hotel accommodations downtown in the heart of Nashville for 7 days, 6 nights. You will receive entry to 5 of the top Nashville attractions: Country Music Hall of Fame, Historic RCA Studio B, Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum and tickets to a Grand Ole Opry show.
A minimum of 60 days advance notice is required and once committed may not be changed.
9. A DAY AT THE ALISAL RANCH – Saddle up one of the Alisal horses and take one of the majestic trails or hop aboard the hay wagon for a brisk morning ride to the historic Adobe Camp for breakfast. After you have had some of the best flapjacks you’ll ever taste you will return to the guest ranch to take the lake shuttle to Alisal lake. Spend the afternoon at the lake fishing, boating, kayaking, canoeing and enjoy a picnic lunch. The lake staff will be on hand to assist with all of your fishing and boating needs. Try your hand at fishing with a wide variety of fishing gear and tackle. Alisal lake is a catch and release only so a fishing license is not required.
Donated by the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort
10. NASHVILLE NIGHTS 2019 VIP TICKETS – Wouldn’t it be nice to know that your tickets for next year’s event are already taken care of? This package contains 4 Fandango level VIP tickets that include the the best seats in the theater, BBQ in the courtyard before the show, drink tickets, and post concert dessert reception back stage. You and 3 guests will also be invited to a meet and greet with the Nashville Artists at the welcoming cocktail reception held 2 days before the Nashville Nights at the Root 246 Restaurant.
Donated by Friendship House
11. AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR STRAIGHT FROM NASHVILLE – Who will Marv Green get to autograph his acoustic guitar this year? Famous country music stars, well know singer songwriters from past Nashville Nights shows, maybe both? You will have to wait until the night of the event to find out.
Donated by Marv Green